Beauty Academy in Cambridge Ohio
Join Us Today
Preston Beauty Academy provides a high-quality education to anyone in Cambridge interested in pursuing a career in beauty. At the end of your training here, you’ll earn a beauty license that can help you start a brand new career in the beauty industry. Without training and this certification, getting started can be difficult. We’re committed to helping students begin their careers on the right foot.
Our school covers more than just beauty skills. While it’s important for you to master the skills that you will use day after day for your clients, you should also know the business side of the industry. This way, you will be prepared to manage your career and maybe even start your own business. Learning these skills is invaluable to a successful career.
We know that school can be difficult. All of the hard work and training can be tiring, so it’s easy to lose motivation in the middle of it. We work hard to coach you on mindset keeping you focused and driven throughout your training and even after it.
Our school is licensed in both Ohio and West Virginia. We offer a number of different licenses to help you focus on your preferred area. All of our licenses help you stay compliant with regulations in your chosen field. You’ll leave our school with everything you need to start your career.
In the past 11 years, over 200 students have completed this program and achieved their beauty license. We have a 99% retention rate for graduation.
If you’re interested in learning more about how our program can help you launch your beauty career, give us a call or fill out our online contact form. Preston’s Beauty Academy, while in Columbus, Ohio, serves students who come from all different cities in Ohio and West Virginia.
Keep reading to learn more about our teaching philosophy and offerings.
An Overview of Preston’s Beauty Academy Training
We focus on three major areas during our training.
1) Basic Training: This allows you to get a grasp on the basics before you move onto more advanced work. By learning anatomy, chemistry, and sterilization, you’ll be better prepared to work with the chemicals that you will be applying to your clients’ face, hair, and nails.
2) Hands-On Work: Next, you will move onto hands-on experience. This encompasses a large part of your training and allows you to work with real clients. All of your clinical experience will be performed under the supervision of our expert instructors. You’ll get feedback that will help you improve your techniques over time.
3) Mindset Training: We can’t say enough about the importance of learning how to manage your career. It’s great to have all of the skills and techniques, but you also need to learn how to stay focused and confident, how to work with integrity, and how to interact with your clients.
The purpose of our program is to help our students launch successful careers. We aim to support you in all aspects of your new career.
Licenses & Programs
We provide three different licenses at our academy:
- Cosmetology Management
- Manicurist Management
- Aesthetician Management
- Waxing Certification
This is our broadest license offering. You’ll focus on everything from haircutting and styling to facials.
Here are some things you’ll learn:
- Makeup Application
- Color Correction
- Pin Curls/Style
- And More!
This program focuses on facial beauty services. This includes:
- Eyebrow Waxing
- Artificial Eyelash Application
- Makeup Application
- Relaxation Massages
- Skincare and Health
This program will teach you everything you need to know to be a professional nail technician. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Acrylic Nails
- Gel Nails
- Nail Design
- Pink & White Acrylics (Tips/Forms)
This new program teaches you how to handle all aspects of waxing for your clients. This is a great service to add to any of the other packages.
A Premier Beauty Academy Serving Columbus, Ohio
Kickstart Your Beauty Career at Preston’s Beauty Academy
Founded by the beautician and entrepreneur, Melanie Preston, our school aims to help students start their careers and be successful.
If you’re looking for a beauty academy in the Cambridge area and would like to learn more, reach out today! You can call us at (740) 374-5434 or fill out our online contact form to get started.